Every month Morgan Bailey publishes some six-word pieces of fiction. A couple of mine have been picked up, and you can read them on this blog post.
Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and sixty-fifth piece in this series. This week’s is the twenty-third bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Chong Teck SIM – aspiring Singaporean writer
- First date. First kiss. Overnight stay…
- Cheating husband. Rose bouquet. Unsuspecting wife.
- Fragile soul. Harsh criticisms. Mental breakdown.
- Thrifty lifestyle. Hardworking attitude. Secured future.
- Blank canvas: hidden art yet discovered.
- Days at sea. Abundant returns.
- Water shortage. Dying crops. Population exodus.
- Missing bracelet. Twelve years. Never found.
- 100-year-old building. Renovation. Popular nightclub venue.
- Displaced villagers. A floating shoe.
- Curious 6 word book titles special:
- Sometime or other… you will die!
- Torturers tend to take their time.
- Sharper blades halve clean up times.
- Hungry forestry worker’s squirrel stew recipes.
- American Serial Killers Almanac: by BTK
- Stalkers advice-line: recommendation one:…
View original post 639 more words